Akwadek – Wet Areas – Hygienic Mats
>>>> DON'T NEED A FULL ROLL? – CONTACT US AND WE WILL CUT TO SIZE <<<<
Akwadek™ – Wet Areas – Hygienic Mats
Durable hygienic matting creates a healthier and safer environment in wet areas such as shower facilities.
The grip design creates a slip-resistant yet comfortable walking surface for bare feet.
Anti-microbial treated materials prevents growth of fungi or bacteria. Open structure for easy drainage. Easy to clean and requires only minimal maintenance.
Why Buy Akwadek™ – Wet Areas – Hygienic Mats?
- Heavy Duty – Recommended for Shower rooms, locker rooms, changing rooms, wardrobes, saunas, etc.
- Anti-Slip – Matting designed to provide added traction through aggressive surface patterns and textures.
- Insulation – Against cold, heat, vibrations and noise. Matting elevates standing workers from cold/wet floors, which keeps their feet warmer thereby improving overall perception of wellbeing.
- Barefoot – Pleasantly soft and warm under bare feet.
- MicroStop™ – Antibacterial treatment inhibits the growth of micro-organisms such as bacteria and fungi that can cause odour, stains, and product deterioration.
- Drainage – Open construction matting allows for liquids and debris to pass through, providing secure footing in a wet environment.
- Cleaning – Suitable for cleaning with high pressure (hot) water jet.
Heavy duty UV resistant antibacterial PVC grid matting
Overall thickness: 12 mm
Weight: 7.5 kg per m2
Free of DOP, free of DMF, free of ozone depleting substances, free of silicone and free of heavy metals
Availabe to order – Full Roll and Custom Sizes – Contact Us For more details.
Full rolls are 10m and availabe in 60 cm, 91 cm, and 122 cm widths
Black connector clips available for width-wise/lengthwise expansion
What Notrax customers need to know
All Notrax® Floor Matting Products are subject to rigorous testing by independent laboratories prior to their introduction to the market.
Notrax® offers the perfect solution for standing workers because unlike any other industrial safety matting manufacturer, we understand the difference of perceptions of workers as well as the variety of workplace
conditions that exist. We therefore design and manufacture the largest range of safety matting to provide the right solution.
About Notrax and R.E.A.C.H – more information (pdf)
Notrax product testing and pictogramns – more information (pdf)