Grip Guard 5 Channel Light Weight Cable and Hose Protector
£105.00 + VAT - INC VAT - £126.00
5 Channel Light Weight Modular Cable and Hose Protector With 'Grip Connectors'
L – 91mm (36") x W – 42mm (16.44") x H – 40mm (1.59")
*Product intended to be used with cable inside and for light vehicle and pedestrian traffic. Not intended for use with forklifts.
With many patent-pending features, our Grip Guard Light Weight Cable and Hose Protector includes our “Gripper Connectors” with a new lightweight design.
At a weight of only 5.8KG, Grip Guard® is up to 60% lighter than other leading polyurethane 3-channel cable protectors, and up to 75% lighter than other rubber 3-channel cable protectors on the market.
Ergonomically designed to fit your hand, which allows for easy handling and transport.
This connector also locks multiple cable protectors tightly together to provide a safe crossing for vehicle and pedestrian traffic while protecting valuable electrical cables and hose lines.
Popular for use in most public entertainment venues, light commercial, and utility applications where cable protection is needed.
When compared to other rubber manufactured cable protectors, GRIP GUARD® is up to 50% lighter without compromising the required strength and durability.
- Recessed carrying handle moulded in to the underside of the protector
- Protects cables and hoses up to 32mm (1.25") outside diameter
- Grip Shape Connectors to extend to any length
- Reinforced hinged lid for easy cable placement
- All-weather polyurethane construction
- Resistant from oil, fuels and lubricants
- Patented 5-bar tread surface for maximum traction
- Easy to transport, setup, disassemble, and store
- Optional Anti-Slip Traction Kit for use on slick surfaces
- Ideal to use at Public Events, Oil & Gas applications, Mining, Military, and Other Industrial Environments with Heavy Trucks and Forklifts
Why Use Polyurethane Cable/Hose Protectors Rather Than Rubber
Up to 75% lighter, easier to handle and less costly to ship
Withstands repetitive impact & abuse over longer periods of time
Manufactured in the USA and meets all regulatory requirements
Superior load bearing capacity
Better oil, chemical, fuel & lubricant resistance
Higher cut & tear resistance
Higher abrasion resistance
Doesn’t smell like some imported rubber products
Broader hardness range
Compliance – RoHS Compliant – SVHC Compliant – CE Certified
Connector: Grip Shaped
Length: 91mm (36″)
Width: 420mm (16.44″)
Height: 40mm (1.59″)
Channel Width: 32 x 32mm (1.25 x 1.25″)
Unit Weight: 5.8Kg
Load Capacity: 2267Kg (Per Tyre) 4534Kg (Per Axle) – Tested @ 21°C
Material: Polyurethane (UV stabilized)
Operating Temperature: -40° C to 48°C (-40°F to 120°F)
Hing Pin: Reinforced fiberglass (where applicable)
Safety Symbols: Per ANSI. Z535.3-1991 (where applicable)