Justrite Corrosives Safety Cabinet, Self Close, 170 Litres
NOW:£942.00 + VAT - INC VAT - £1,130.40
Steel Classic Safety Cabinets for Corrosives – 170 Litres
Justrite Cabinets Don’t just meet the requirements – They exceed them.
Fully load tested.
10 year limited warranty.
10 minute fire tested at upto 871 degrees C (independent testing).
Self-closing models have fusible links that close the doors at 74 degrees C.
Can help justify storage of more volume of flammable liquids than HSG51 would normally allow.
Meets the requirements of HSG140, 2015(HSE Safe Use and Handling of Flammable Liquids, 2nd Edition).
Exceed the requirements of HSG51, 2015 (HSE Storage of Flammable Liquids in Containers, 3rd Edition).
Internal temperature during fire test kept below the auto ignition temperature of vast majority of flammable liquids.
Exclusively formulated paint and poly trays resist acids, bases and solvents
Specification Doors & Style: 2 Door – Self Closing Capacity: 170 Litres External Dimensions (H x W x D) - 1651 x 1092 x 457 mm Internal Dimensions (H x W x D) - 1537 x 1003 x 370 mm Shelves: 2 Weight: 144Kg Approvals: FM,N,O,A,I
- Justrite blue steel safety cabinets for corrosives have the same quality safety features as the cabinets for flammables. All models come with double-wall construction, dual vents, grounding wire connections, adjustable shelves, leakproof sills, three-point self-latching doors and leveling feet.
- Polyethylene trays attached to galvanized steel shelves and a separate polyethylene liner for the bottom sump resist aggressive chemicals.
- Easily remove the liner for quick cleaning of drips and leaks.
- An all epoxy baked-on powder-coat finish, inside and out, provides increased chemical resistance. FM approved.
* These cabinets are not recommended for storage of phenol, nitric acid or sulphuric acid.