LED Light Meter
A professional LED light meter has a wide measuring range up to 400,000 Lux is designed for health and safety checks, industrial applications and environmental monitoring.
It has been calibrated relative spectral sensitivity wavelength of 550nm to the JID standard C 1609-1993.
It has user selectable light source but can also measure normal light sources and a large LCD Display.
- Measures both lux and footcandles (FC), user selectable
- Range selection of 5 lux ranges and 4 FC ranges
- Manual or auto ranging
- Over range indication
- Silicon photo diode sensor and LED spectral response filter
- Fully cosine corrected
- User selectable light source
- Zero adjustment
- Sensor connected to the instrument by a fixed 1.5 metre (approx.) coiled cable
- Measuring rate of 1.5 times per second
- 50mm LCD display with backlight, 40 segment bargraph and function indicators
- Data hold freezes measured values
- Min, max or average memory
- Auto power off after 5 minutes of no activity (can be user disabled)
- Impact-resistant ABS case
- Supplied with protective lens cap, soft carry pouch and batteries
Traceable Calibration 10, 100, 1000 & 5000 Lux using a tungsten white light source