Speedy Access Tower to Working Height 2.5m
£425.00 + VAT - INC VAT - £510.00
Speedy Access Tower to Working Height 2.5m*
The Speedy Tower is tough, efficient and versatile thanks to its foldable base and spun-rung ‘Duraclimb’ technology.
A Strong but lightweight option designed for regular use with no tools required – simply slot and lock into place.
The folding base unit is easy to manoeuvre around on four lockable castors, or fold in half to fit through narrow doorways.
The addition of guardrail and extension packs allow the system to be used on projects up to 7 metres.
What’s in the Pack?
Folding Base Unit x 1
Platforms x 1
Diagonals x 1
- Quick and easy erection – No tools required
- Manufactured from 50mm ‘Duraclimb’ tube for regular use
- Flexible modular design to reach different heights (Depending on Model)
- Four lockable castors
- Anti-slip 1.78 x 0.78m platform
- Stabilisers included above 3.5m platform heights
- Max. Load: 200Kg
- Standard: EN1004
- Warranty: 3 Year
* Working height is calculated as 1,600mm plus the height of the platform or last climbing tread, whichever is appropriate.
Measurements in (m)
|Platform Height||Approx. Working Height*||Overall Height||Base Length inc. Stabilisers||Base Width inc. Stabilisers||Weight (Kg)|
Aluminium stiles diameter: 50mm
Distance between rungs: 250mm
Wheels diameter: 125mm
Base length w/o stabilisers: 1,750mm
Base width w/o stabilisers: 830mm
Hatch size: 540 x 570mm
Max. Load: 200Kg
Warranty: 3 Year